We’re always hard at work to provide you with features that help improve your business. This past month, we released a few big features to help you track your customers’ spending habits inside your venue.
1. Enter Reservation Point of Sale Information
We now have the ability for you to track spend history at your VIP tables, which is also looped into your analytics and customer profiles. To add this information, go into a reservation, click on the “Spend” tab, and enter the information. Next stop for reservation POS: automated integration. Coming later.
2. Automated Tax and Gratuity Setting
We’ve added a setting to help you easily track reservation spending while avoiding as much human error as possible. This is the reservation tax & gratuity setting. Go into Settings > Pricing > Reservations in your dashboard to enter your tax and gratuity percentages. This way, the system will automatically calculate a bill’s total based on subtotal. This will also come in handy for selling VIP tables as tickets: coming soon.
3. Updated Analytics Graphs
Analytics are our bread and butter, and we’re always looking for ways to give you the data you need at your fingertips. We added a few new graphs to help you understand and predict your business even more, including:
- Tracking general admission entries during an event by price & promotion
- Tracking sales by type during an event, including pre-sale tickets, general admission, guest list, and reservations
- Tracking guests by type during an event, including pre-sale tickets, general admission, guest list, and reservations
- Tracking the number of guest list parties submitted versus arrived per referrer
4. General Fixes and Improvements
We made a few general fixes and minor improvements. When adding an event, you’re able to immediately add tickets to your event. We also fixed a few minor bugs of entering event information.
We’re continuously searching for and squishing bugs around here so you always have the best experience. If you ever have any issues, let us know and we’ll solve it ASAP.