After our recent rollout of updated capabilities on the back-end web system, we have now released an app for iOS and Android devices. We know club owners, managers, promoters and servers are on-the-go, and a laptop isn’t always the most convenient. We took the most used functions from our system and put it in the palm of your hand.
Key features for iOS
All Apple devices, including the iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad Mini and iPad, comprise of the following capabilities:
- Reservation management. Users can create, edit, search for, confirm, and seat reservations no matter where they came from. The app and the web version are in sync with one another, so when a reservation is updated either on the web or on the app, it immediately shows up on both platforms.
- Customer relationship management. Our in-depth client profile system made its way into the palm version. Each profile features reservation history, past liquors purchased, guests associated with reservations, and spend per date. There’s also the capability to add critical notes associated with a client. Again, the web and mobile versions are in sync to show updates as they come.
- Point of sale. Manage bottle service orders and transactions right at the VIP table. This feature allows users to add bottles, food, or packages to a reservation and process credit card payments either through our mobile card reader or manually entering the information. Our system also has the capability to split bills based on a percent or a dollar amount.
Key features for Android
The following functionalities are available for all Android devices 3.0 and up, with more features to be released in the near future:
- Reservation management, with the same functionalities described above.
- Customer relationship management, which gives an in-depth look at a customer’s past experience at your club, his or her spend-to-date and any notes associated with that customer.
- The apps are available as a free download in the iTunes App Store and Google Play store. Access to log into the app and use its functionality is reserved for BookBottles customers. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to become a part of Vēmos.
Whitney Larson is the president at Vēmos. Contact her at email@example.com